The Koeller Century Farm is a scenic, family farm location for rustic weddings, reunions, anniversaries, private parties, or corporate events. Rental options are available for DIYers and those desiring full-service event planning.
*Daily rental of the 5-acre grounds is from 8am – Midnight.
*Saturday Wedding Rental includes setup from noon on Friday to cleanup by noon on Sunday.
Base Rental Includes:
- Off-road parking for 80 cars and parking attendant (accommodations for guests needing assistance)
- Machine shed for banquet / dinner / reception
- With café-style string lights across ceiling
- Dance floor
- Tiki torches
- Arbor for ceremony
Base Rental Rates:
Up to 60 guests – $600
Up to 90 guests – $650
Up to 120 guests – $700
Up to 150 guests – $750
`A La Carte:
Bride and bridesmaids dressing room in our home – $50
Groom and groomsmen dressing room in our home – $50
Set-up of tables and chairs / moving chairs from ceremony to machine shed- $150
Clean-up of grounds (have until next day at Noon if DIY) – $200
Event planning / Decorating services (rates determined by vendor)
*Call us for most recent rates. Note: We have maximum capacity of 150 attendees. All amplified music must cease at 11:30 pm.
Available to Rent:
- Up to 25 bales of hay (for decoration or seating)
- Free-standing awning tent
- Table decorations (inventory changes)
- Wooden posts for the aisle
- Sweetheart table for Unity candle or registration book
- 2 shutters and 2 windows, shabby chic style
- Flower vases
- Baskets (for flower girl, envelopes, etc.)
You Provide (DIY/Hire/Rent):
*Choose full-service and we’ll do it for you!
- Tent (if desired)
- Table linens (if desired)
- Clean-up (have until Noon following day)
Koeller Terms and Policies
- You are welcome to set up a wine or beer garden.
- No alcohol sales unless you are a non-profit with a picnic permit from the Town of Richmond and have a licensed bartender. All events must have plenty of non-alcoholic beverages available. Guest is responsible for any and all consequences of alcohol consumption.
- Non-refundable deposit of $400 due at contract signing to hold your reservation.
- (In case of cancellation, $200 will be refunded if we re-rent the date.) Remainder due two weeks before event. We accept cash, check, or credit card as form of payment. A 3% payment surcharge will be added to for credit card payments.
- To accept the facility “as is,” imperfections and all.
- Glitter, silk petal, confetti or other artificial materials may not be used on the grounds.
- To inform guests that there is NO smoking in buildings.
- All music ceases at 11:30pm or earlier
- All guests will be on their way safely home by Midnight
Please call or email with any additional questions you may have!